[Lxc-users] Issues in using lxc in Fedora 14

Ajith Adapa ajith.adapa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 10:15:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks everyone for the time to reply back.

My only reason for using FEDORA14 is I am really uncomfortable with systemd
which got added into FEDORA15 and above.

I initially started up with FEDORA17 and ended up with issues in systemd
which needed some manual changes to make it work on FEDORA17. As pointed
eventhough FEDORA14 is EOL I just wanted to try it out without systemd
jargon as I am trying for embedded environment. If there is any better
alternative without systemd I could try the same.

As michael pointed out I could try 0.9 version of lxc library.