[Lxc-users] Redirect localhost requests to a Linux container

Shibashish shib4u at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 09:24:30 UTC 2013

Thats what my query is... how do u make sure? Your service seems to be
LISTENing on ethX, but not on "localhost". You can access it from outside
means it is listening on your ethX interface.

e.g. my smtp is listening on localhost

[root at myhost ~]# netstat -an | grep 127.0.0.1
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:25                0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN

ShiB.
while ( ! ( succeed = try() ) );