[Lxc-users] LXC Checkpointing/Migration

Nipun Arora nipun2512 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 15:21:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your kind response, I will look into this...

However, the functionality, that I am looking for is similar to a process
clone,
i.e. if a Process A is running ->(clone) -> Process A +  Process B(copy of
process A)

In a similar manner if LXC container A  is running -> (clone) -> LXC A+ LXC
B(copy of lxc A).

I just saw a command called *lxc-clone, *however, could not find any man
pages for it.
Could anyone explain how it works, it's current status? And if it or any
other command can achieve what I described above?

Thanks
Nipun