[Lxc-users] lxc and apache template

Ducos Laurent laurent.ducos at biblibre.com
Mon Jan 28 09:54:56 UTC 2013

Le 28/01/2013 04:45, Serge Hallyn a écrit :
> Quoting Ducos Laurent (laurent.ducos at biblibre.com):

>>> like i said: use the debian template from the debian sid package of lxc.
>>>
>>> the debian template in the lxc package in debian is not the same as the
>>> debian template in the lxc package upstream.
>>>
>> I'm on ubuntu 12.10 is the same package no ?
> No.
Effectively they are very different.
But then, as configurations change frequently with lxc, which is the
Linux distribution that is up to date (for templates or other
configurations) ?
This is a bit confusing to see these differences of configurations. As I
want to migrate my OpenVZ containers  to LXC I ask myself the best
choice for linux distribution