[Lxc-users] lxc and apache template

Daniel Baumann daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Fri Jan 25 13:10:25 UTC 2013

On 01/25/2013 02:00 PM, Ducos Laurent wrote:
> I would like to insist because for me it is a real problem.
>
> I use debian template which I added apache2 in the section download_debian()
>
> il start lxc-create xxxxx,  Apt install apache and start it but not in
> chroot, on the host

like i said: use the debian template from the debian sid package of lxc.

the debian template in the lxc package in debian is not the same as the
debian template in the lxc package upstream.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/