[Lxc-users] lxc and apache template

Ducos Laurent laurent.ducos at biblibre.com
Thu Jan 24 08:22:46 UTC 2013

Hello.

I explained my problem.

I created a lxc template (debian os) to install an apache server.
Installation went well but I noticed that the apt (pre configure)
started apache2 on the host and not the container during the lxc-create.
I noticed the same behavior with mysql-server-5.1 and "at" daemon.
In fact every time apt tries to start a service during the installation
process.

If I run again lxc-create everything goes well because it is a copy of
/var/cache/ lxc/xxx/rootfs-squeeze-amd64/

I'm on ubuntu 12.10