[Lxc-users] retrieve guest container's ip address

Alan McDuff alan.mcduff at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 13:03:42 UTC 2013

Thank you, Ben. I have just searched again for similar questions, and found what I think is the most "natural" solution:
Add this line to /etc/dhcp/dhclient.conf on the host:
prepend domain-name-servers 10.0.3.1;
Then run "service networking restart", and I can log into the guest with "ssh ubuntu at guest1" or use "nslookup guest1".
HTH

Alan