[Lxc-users] Installing services resets the symlinks in /etc/rc*.d (debian template)

Csordás Csaba Ifj. cscsordas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 19:09:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

here is my scenario:

lxc-create -t debian -n myfirstcontainer

When it asks for which packages to include I type: rsyslog.

Then I select sysvinit: enable lxc and disable the scripts.

Installation of rsyslog only happens after live-debconfig has finished.

I still don't understand how to use live-debconfig to make this in an
"upgrade-safe" way.

Thanks for your help.