[Lxc-users] Installed latest lxc version, but lxc-checkconfig again display wrong resoults

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at oddbit.com
Mon Feb 4 14:26:27 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:25 AM, Kristian Kirilov
<kristian.kirilov at gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem is that i've enabled all kernel modules required by LXC, but
> lxc-checkconfig already show them as missing..

I don't see that in your original email.  It seems that
lxc-checkconfig found all the required support.  In fact, the output
of lxc-checkconfig looks mostly like the output on my system where I
am using lxc successfully (https://gist.github.com/4706974).

If you're seeing an actual error message, or if LXC commands aren't
behaving as expected, post the output.

Cheers,

-- Lars