[lxc-users] What's happened if I mount existing mounted partition in a running lxc container.

Скубриев Владимир vladimir at skubriev.ru
Mon Dec 16 09:27:38 UTC 2013

For example:

I have a running lxc container
with mounted lvm logical volume filesystem /dev/sysraid/server_data througth /var/lib/lxc/container/fstab

At the host system, under root account I'am made a mistake when typing mount command.

I mounted, and then very fast un mounted already mounted partition.

Anything can happen with that partition and their data?

How to prevents this mistakes or protect youself from them?

Thank you.