[Lxc-users] Do we have a plan to make the checkpoint/restart feature.

Nipun Arora nipun at cs.columbia.edu
Wed Dec 4 01:55:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've been tryint criu for checkpointing and restart. One of the issues is
that criu does not support external console.
I tried setting lxc.console = none, and lxc.tty = 0... but seem to get no
progress when I run the following command..

lxc-create -t ubuntu -n test_lxc -f test_config
lxc-start -n test_lxc

The config file basically has only the following 2 lines
lxc.console = none
lxc.tty = 0

Can someone help out in explaining why this is happening?

Thanks
Nipun