[Lxc-users] Running LXC on ZFS, never comes back online after reboot

Jay Taylor jay at jaytaylor.com
Wed Aug 28 18:43:41 UTC 2013

Serge,

As a followup on this issue, I've ported the application to use zfs-fuse
instead of the PPA version, and overall things are working well.  The only
new problem I've encountered is that when destroying a container, I
frequently get "dataset is busy" errors, but after adding up to 5 retries,
it consistently eventually completely successfully.

Thanks for your advice!

Best,
Jay