[Lxc-users] SSL connection from container failed

Robin Monjo robin.monjo at applidget.com
Mon Aug 19 10:09:19 UTC 2013

Hello,

I want to open a SSL connection from within a LXC container and connect to an outside server. In the container, when I connect using :

openssl s_client -connect server_host:port

it works fine. However, my SSL connection doesn't work when launched by my nodejs program. It works from the host, it works if I use a normal TCP connection but doesn't work with SSL. Any known gotcha about that ? I'm using LXC 0.7.5 on ubuntu 12.04.

Regards,
Robin