[Lxc-users] Running the latest LXC version

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Tue Aug 13 22:35:33 UTC 2013

Double check the man page for apt-get to verify for yourself.

But from how I read them using the -t  and then what repo you want to draw from.

Should only grab files from that repo and no other files.

Now you will need to look at all the package repo to decide which one is going to solve the issue for you.

The precise-backports package repo had what I needed.

sudo apt-get install -t precise-backports lxc

-Kevin