[Lxc-users] Containers are all getting same IP address

Jay Taylor jay at jaytaylor.com
Mon Aug 12 17:50:55 UTC 2013

I tried doing that, but it didn't work.

ubuntu-bug lxc

*** Collecting problem information

The collected information can be sent to the developers to improve the
application. This might take a few minutes.

*** Problem in lxc

The problem cannot be reported:

This is not an official Ubuntu package. Please remove any third party
package and try again.

Press any key to continue...

All my machines are using the PPA at https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-lxc/,
which apparently is unable to accept bugs filed this way.