[Lxc-users] Cannot Set Xattr Security.* Inside an LXC Container

chris.hayes at proporta.com chris.hayes at proporta.com
Thu Aug 8 21:37:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm unable to set extended attributes in the 'security' namespace
inside an LXC container. It can set attributes in the 'user' namespace
without any issue. Outside the container (on the host operating system)
I can set either of these using setfattr or attr without issue.

I'm using version 0.8.0 of LXC from the packages in Debian Wheezy. Is
there any workaround for this, anything that I can do would be very
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris Hayes