[Lxc-users] Running the latest LXC version

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Wed Aug 7 23:04:10 UTC 2013

On Aug 7, 2013, at 3:45 PM, Tamas Papp <tompos at martos.bme.hu> wrote:

> On 08/08/2013 12:39 AM, Kevin LaTona wrote:
>>
>> I am still getting up to speed with Ubuntu and I went looking to see how I could install the latest version of LXC on Ubuntu 12.04 and can't find anything that shows how to do this.
>>
>> Is anyone aware of any documentation that shows how one can install this.
>>
>> As well as how to uninstall bleeding edge LXC versions on Ubuntu in case something goes sideways?
>

> There is a ppa available for daily builds.
>
> tamas

I was thinking a little less nose bleed and more along this line of packages https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxc

I tried a few variations of apt-get install lxc_0.9.0-0ubuntu19  and had no luck.

Which is why I was hoping someone on the list might be able to point towards the docs that shows how to do this.

Or might share how best to do it.

-Kevin