[Lxc-users] Packet forwarding performance drop with 1000 containers

Benoit Lourdelet blourdel at juniper.net
Thu Apr 25 17:28:38 UTC 2013

Hello,

Working with 1000 containers I had already modified gc_thresh* to fit my
needs.

By mistake I had set gc_interval to a too high value (past 2^32) , forcing
linux to set gc_interval to the default value (30) with is not suitable in
my case.

Setting gc_interval to 3600000 solved my problem.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Benoit