[Lxc-users] Cleaning up veth when not destroying the usual way

Robin Monjo (appldiget) robin.monjo at applidget.com
Wed Apr 24 15:02:04 UTC 2013

On Apr 24, 2013, at 3:53 PM, Serge Hallyn <serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> It would be far preferable to bind-mount /containers onto
> /var/lib/lxc and set the containers up there.  If you're
> willing to do that and test it, then I'll happily look at
> the config files you are using and try to reproduce.

My setup is already quite complex:
- I mount (aufs) a base container root to /container
- I bind mount a /app folder inside all containers I create so they have a common folder

I would prefer to avoid bind mount again another folder. I checked the source of lxc-destroy, in master there is a way to specify the root of the container to destroy. However, I couldn't see any "ifconfig" cleanup done during lxc-destroy...