[Lxc-users] Need simple configuration for embedded ARM LXC

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 22 03:28:23 UTC 2013

Quoting Daniel Lezcano (daniel.lezcano at free.fr):
> On 04/20/2013 03:23 AM, Somnath Mitra wrote:
> > Is there a workaround/resolution to this?
> >
> > I had filed a
> > bug http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3610837&group_id=163076&atid=826303
>
> Do you mind to test with a 0.8.0 ?
>
> Meanwhile I will investigate the bug (which is probably a signal
> SIGTTOU/IN received).

0.8.0 does have the same problem.  Note that I can also reproduce it
the exact same way with

	lxc-start -n r1 -- /bin/sh

so it's not lxc-execute or lxc-init specific.  Perhaps SIGTTOU is being
kept blocked (seems unlikely), or there is something which getty is
doing (setting some ioctl?) to the pty which isn't getting done?