[Lxc-users] What is the latest status for Nested Containers in Ubuntu 12.10 and 13.04

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 16 17:40:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

Yes, starting with Ubuntu 12.10 we ship a
"lxc-container-default-with-nesting" profile that can be set as
lxc.aa_profile in your container config which should work fine for
nested containers.

In Ubuntu 13.04, you likely also want to add the following to your config:
lxc.hook.mount = /usr/share/lxc/hooks/mountcgroups