[Lxc-users] cgroup question

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 18:40:58 UTC 2013

Serge,
Thanks a lot, this explains everything.

With "dpkg -l | grep cgroup" I found cgroup-lite,
which includes /bin/cgroups-mount  and /bin/cgroups-umount
scripts.
After removing this package and rebooting, cat /proc/mounts | grep cgroup
show nothing.

I don't know for what is this package intended, and whether it is
fully safe to remove it, but I believe I am able to look for it.

 http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=cgroup-lite

Thanks,
Kevin