[Lxc-users] Very odd lxc behavior

David Parks davidparks21 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 17:04:19 UTC 2013

Vanilla 12.10 Ubuntu server:

root at atlas01:~# sudo lxc-version

lxc version: 0.8.0-rc1

I may very well have accidentally tried to start the same container twice, I
think I fat-fingered something just before encountering the issue, and I've
never had it happen on any of our other boxes. Anyway, it's of no real
consequence to me now as I cleared it easily enough, but I thought it worth
mentioning.

Dave