[Lxc-users] LXC- ARM6 RaspberryPI Fedora core 14

Benito benito at itcsnam.com
Wed Apr 3 09:17:36 UTC 2013

Hi There

I've been working on a project on the Raspberry PI , where we want to
run a 32-bit /64-bit fedora 14 container
on the RaspberryPi . I've had success with LXC on a Mint14 64-bit (which
is Ubuntu 12 based I believe) host  with Fedora 14 - 64bit container  (
Downloaded FC14 with the template -t parameter below..,, It was as easy
as running :

apt-get install yum
lxc-create -t fedora -n fedora14

Now I've been struggling with this for a few weeks , Compiled an LXC
friendly kernel on the Raspbian OS, - Debian wheezy ARM , also tried
with Fedora ARM remix.
Is it even possible to run a fedora14 container on ARM (raspberry pi)
architecture ?
If so can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Regards
Benito