[Lxc-users] problem in start lxc container

Binknight zheng_huabin at 163.com
Fri Sep 21 13:05:19 UTC 2012

hi Fajar,

    thank you for your advise and wiki, that provides a lot of useful informations.

    My test environment is FC16 and product environment is centos 6.3. So I have to set up lxc in FC or centos. I tested in centos and found that lxc-0.7.5 will work(I previously use the 0.8.0rc). Now I can ping the host from my container and vice versa, but I can not access to other networks(eg. ping www.google.com will fail). My network configure is,

lxc.network.type = veth
lxc.network.flags = up
lxc.network.link = virbr0
lxc.network.name = eth0
lxc.network.mtu = 1500
lxc.network.ipv4 = 192.168.122.2/24

the bridge "virbr0" is create automatically by install libvirt.