[Lxc-users] Problems starting OL6.3 lxc container

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Sun Oct 21 09:20:25 UTC 2012

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 4:14 PM, C. L. Martinez <carlopmart at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Does /usr/lib64/lxc/rootfs/dev/console exists?
>>
>> Sorry. It should be "does /dev/console exists under your container rootfs?"
>>
>> Also, you might not need this line:
>> lxc.console = /vmdata/ol6vmserver/dev/console
>>
>> In fact, I'd say remove it, and see if it solves your problem.
>>
>> --
>
> No, problem continues ... I have used this template to create my lxc container:

In that I says use the unmodified config file first. For example, it
says "lxc.devttydir = lxc" (which you commented out).

If you HAVE used the default config file created by the template, but
it still doesn't work, you should probably contact the template
creator directly (it's on top of the template file) and ask them how
to use the template.

--
Fajar