[Lxc-users] After a switch to systemd, lxc-execute hides /proc from the host

Matej Nanut matejnanut at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:25:35 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

I've recently switched to systemd on Arch Linux. When running
lxc-execute as root, it messes up my /proc (hides it from the host, it
seems) and everything else I specify as lxc.mount.entry=..., which
forces me to do a reboot.

I don't understand the internal workings of LXC well enough to
investigate properly, but I suspect something is amiss with cgroups,
as they were structured differently with initscripts (manually on
/cgroups, now they're at /sys/fs/cgroup). But I'm not sure.

Switching back to initscripts is a temporary solution, but I would
like to know what's going on.

Ubuntu has cgroups at /sys/fs/cgroup aswell, and that works, so
something else must be wrong?

Thanks for your attention, Matej