[Lxc-users] LXC + VirtualBox = Frozen Host

Derek Simkowiak derek at simkowiak.net
Mon Nov 19 00:00:38 UTC 2012

     Be sure you are not also running KVM, VMware, or any other VM
software.  At this writing, only one virtualization platform can run at
a time.

     LXC is not a virtualization platform (because it doesn't run
multiple kernels on one CPU).  So your VirtualBox freeze-ups are
probably not related to the use of LXC (but I haven't tried it myself).

--Derek