[Lxc-users] Failed to access console after launching LXC through libvirt

Sujay M sujay.m17 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:52:14 UTC 2012

Hey Qiu Yu,

I am a beginner to both lxc and openstack swift. Can you please clarify
some of my doubts related to openstack swift and lxc?

1. I want to set up a small cloud storage environment in my laptop. I mean
i need to host storage services for some clients and i want to virtualize
this environment. Is openstack swift enough for the above purpose or should
i install nova, glance and swift?

--
Best Regards,

Sujay M