[Lxc-users] Libvirt-bin in lxc

宣铭艺 xuanmingyi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 03:40:50 UTC 2012

2012/11/7 Serge Hallyn <serge.hallyn at canonical.com>

> Quoting 宣铭艺 (xuanmingyi at gmail.com):
> > Hi
> > I can't use libvirt-bin in lxc,who can tell me why and how to do it.
> >
> > I have mknod some devices such as kvm hpet
> >
> > this is the lxc config file
> > http://paste.ubuntu.com/1338853/
> >
> > this is the strace message.(strace virsh start cflinux)
> > http://paste.ubuntu.com/1338862/
> >
> > It report the message:
> > error: Failed to start domain cflinux
> > error: internal error cannot load AppArmor profile
> > 'libvirt-85b4d415-244d-4719-a2da-843de0641373'
>
> Looks like you'll have to use lxc.aa_profile = unconfined.
>
> In raring we should have support for stacking apparmor profiles
> which will allow you to have a confined container which can still
> load profiles.
>
> -serge

If I use lxc.aa_profile = unconfined.The lxc system can't install
libvirt-bin.It said
"""
Setting up cgroup-lite (1.1.2) ...
start: Job failed to start
invoke-rc.d: initscript cgroup-lite, action "start" failed.
dpkg: error processing cgroup-lite (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libvirt-bin:
 libvirt-bin depends on cgroup-lite | cgroup-bin; however:
  Package cgroup-lite is not configured yet.
  Package cgroup-bin is not installed.
dpkg: error processing libvirt-bin (--configure):
"""

So I must use my own aa_profile.
--
樱宝宝: http://www.xuanmingyi.com