[Lxc-users] lxc-create overlooks preseed-file

Glenn Daneels glenndaneels at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 19:45:42 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm running Debian Wheezy in a Virtualbox. I'm trying to create a
linux-container with the following preseed-file:
http://pastebin.com/iXyWb1SE and following command: sudo lxc-create -t
debian -n confine -- --preseed-file=confine.cfg. As lxc version, I'm using:
lxc_0.8.0~rc1-8+deb7u1_i386.deb.

But it seems that lxc does not want to acknowledge the preseed-file,
because it stills prompts me the GUI to manually configure the container.
What is going wrong? (In the past this worked, maybe in the meantime, there
were some syntax changes that I did not catch up with?)

Thanks in advance,

Glenn