[Lxc-users] lxc-checkpoint and potentially migration?

Sam Wang zhefwang at gmail.com
Thu May 31 05:52:06 UTC 2012

I've not tried lxc-checkpoint,but it seems not be implemented yet.In the
homepage of LXC project,it says:
The  first  objective  of this project is to make the life easier for the
kernel developers involved in the containers project and especially to
continue working on the Checkpoint/Restart new features.

2012/5/31 张章 <zhang_zhang at live.com>

>   Hi all!
> Does anyone have tried lxc-checkpoint? What does it provide?
> If it can proplerly put lxc status into a file, does it mean it that can
> support migration among servers with same hardwares?
>
> regards!
> zhang zhang

Zhefeng Wang
University of Science and Technology of China
Email:zhefwang at gmail.com

In God we trust, all others bring data