[Lxc-users] Network interface isolation

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Tue May 15 03:22:46 UTC 2012

Hi Fajar,

Thanks for your response.

I used the debian template and the config file does not (as far as I
can tell) have any network related stanzas. Unfortunately this default
behaviour lead to the network stack being shared between the host and
the container as pointed out by Matthijs.

Therefore, I was wondering if there are any other namespaces I should
explicitly isolate so as to prevent them being inadvertently shared
between host and container.

Thanks again for all your help :)

Bye for now
Jeetu
ebrain.in | Beehive Computing
Discover and run software from devices around you - share your
software and computing resources. A GPLv3 licensed project.