[Lxc-users] Proper way to use LXC to serve multiple apps execution from outside

Đỗ Hoàng Khiêm dohoangkhiem at gmail.com
Thu May 10 13:19:27 UTC 2012

Thanks Fajar,

I admit that something is not really clear in my description, but it seems
that you misunderstood what I mean.
My web application is just an entry point to receive application (in fact,
script code) and execution request, the web application doesn't need to run
inside an isolated environment, but the user application (code, for example
a python script) which client submit to my system needs it. Each python
script will be executed in an isolated environment, independently of each
other or my main web application. And a Lxc probably what I need to achieve
that goal?

Does it make sense?