[Lxc-users] starting container requires re-login?

张章 zhang_zhang at live.com
Thu May 10 01:17:01 UTC 2012

Many thanks

I switch to Ubuntu 12.04 and use lxc-ubuntu to prepare my filesystem. Then I add the network part to config file like:

lxc.utsname = amd64
lxc.tty = 4
lxc.pts = 1024
lxc.rootfs = /lxc/rootfs
lxc.mount  = /lxc/fstab
lxc.network.type = veth
lxc.network.flags = up
lxc.network.link = br0
lxc.network.name = eth0
lxc.network.ipv4 = 10.5.0.122/24

lxc.cgroup.devices.deny = a
# /dev/null and zero
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:3 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:5 rwm
# consoles
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 5:1 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 5:0 rwm
#lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 4:0 rwm
#lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 4:1 rwm
# /dev/{,u}random
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:9 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:8 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 136:* rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 5:2 rwm
# rtc
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 254:0 rwm
#fuse
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 10:229 rwm

And now container can start , but the network fails to be configured with the ip i assigned.
After i login to container, and get the ip like "inet addr:69.69.69.23 "

Do i miss something?

Many Thanks!

Z. ZhangNational Research Center for intelligent Computing Systems,ICT, Chinese Academy of Sciences