[Lxc-users] [lxc-devel] lxc-devel Mailing List for Patches

Daniel Lezcano daniel.lezcano at free.fr
Tue May 1 21:45:20 UTC 2012

On 04/26/2012 03:58 PM, Ward, David - 0663 - MITLL wrote:
> It's a bit difficult for me to follow patches when they are going to two
> separate mailing lists.  Would it be possible to limit patches to the
> lxc-devel list, please?  I think that is the intended place for them.

Yes.

Please, everyone, send the patches to lxc-devel and use the lxc-users
mailing list for other topics.
I will have a better visibility to the patches, if you also put me
directly as recipient to the patches and CC the lxc-devel mailing list.

> Also, Daniel I am sure you are very busy, but I just wanted to see if
> there was any timeline for looking at the patches against 0.8.0-rc2 that
> have been sent to the lists?  As more new patches keep coming in, it
> might make it more difficult to merge things, or mean that less testing
> has gone into the merged code.

Yes, sorry for the delay. I am very busy for the moment but I will try
to merge the patches as soon as I receive them in the future.

Thanks
   -- Daniel