[Lxc-users] lxc-attach cgroup path

Goran Cetusic goran.cetusic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 10:02:52 UTC 2012

I tried  fc3c7f7f6e9d8adfc4be943160e4ef902436a25d but the problem is still
there. When I mount cgroups to /cgroup/lxc I just get an extra lxc in the
path:

Mounted on /cgroup:
lxc-attach: No such file or directory - failed to
open '/cgroup//lxc/lxc/imunes/tasks'

Mounted on /cgroup/lxc
lxc-attach: No such file or directory - failed to open
'/cgroup/lxc//lxc/lxc/imunes/tasks