[Lxc-users] lxc-attach cgroup path

Goran Cetusic goran.cetusic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:32:06 UTC 2012

Where does lxc-attach get its path for the tasks file?
I created a rootfs and configfile with the lxc-debian script in /lxc/imunes
and started the container with lxc-start -n imunes -f /lxc/imunes/config.
It works but I can't execute anything because of a wrong filepath:

# lxc-attach -n imunes /bin/bash
lxc-attach: No such file or directory - failed to open
'/cgroup//lxc/lxc/imunes/tasks'

The tasks file is in /cgroup/lxc/imunes/tasks - there's an extra /lxc
there, how do i remove it?
I applied the patches to enable lxc-attach but am unable to test it.