[Lxc-users] failed to rename cgroup ?

Brian K. White brian at aljex.com
Wed Mar 7 09:41:15 UTC 2012

Are you running vsftpd inside the container?
If so, make sure it has these two lines in /etc/vsftpd.conf (in the
container not the host)

# LXC compatibility
# http://www.mail-archive.com/lxc-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg01110.html
isolate=NO
isolate_network=NO

Do the same for all containers.

Then reboot the host, because you can't clear the problem any other way,
only prevent it from happening in the first place.

Then see if you still have a problem shutting down and restarting that
container.

--
bkw