[Lxc-users] RH and clones 6.2, LXC, SElinux and multiple DEVPTS instances

Iliyan Stoyanov ilf at ilf.me
Tue Mar 6 10:06:45 UTC 2012

Hi Mauras,

Do you by any chance have an fstab file in your container's /etc
directory that is trying to mount devpts fs also. I had this issue a
week ago with some of my SL6.2 containers on a fedora 16 host. After
removing everything /dev/pts related from the fstab in the /etc
directory of the containers, everything magically worked.

BR,
--ilf