[Lxc-users] adding a default gateway inside a container as a non root user

Bekir Dogan bekirdo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:58:25 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel,

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 23:20, Daniel Lezcano <daniel.lezcano at free.fr> wrote:
> [...]
> With the 0.8.0 version, you will be able to setup the gateway directly
> from the configuration file.

Can we see project plans or a todo list or something like these which
gives us about the future features should come in next releases. I
can't find something like this in a TODO file, open bug reports or a
special page in sourceforge. Or do you suggest something to follow
other than these.

I'm about to start a project
(https://github.com/bergerx/simplelxc#readme) for mainly laptop users
to create and manage networking enabled test containers so simply
which also setup initial networking for both lxc containers and host
system.

I would like to use networking as it should be and determine the
project direction according to this or I should be in a position to
re-implement some parts.

I've talked implementing some ideas into debian lxc package Daniel
Baumann mainy about a simple creation scenario without asking anything
other than container name.

bekir