[Lxc-users] what is the best way to make dvb devices available in a container

Dieter Bloms lxc at bloms.de
Fri Mar 2 08:38:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'am experimenting with lxc and have successfully make the dvb devices from
/dev/dvb/adapter0/* available to a container with the mount --bind
option.

But when I unload and load the drivers, the /dev/dvb of the
container is empty, because during unloading the drivers the /dev/dvb
directory of the host is removed and then during loading the drivers a
new one is created.

Is there a better way to make the dvb devices available in a container,
so the devices will exist in the container as they were created in the
host ?

--
best regards

  Dieter