[Lxc-users] LXC on ubuntu precise and dhclient/net config

Vasiliy Molostov molostoff at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 20:24:17 UTC 2012

I had some lxc containers running under oneiric with dhcp-obtained ip4 address
configuration (container's veth on host's br0), and now I have upgraded host
to precise and unable to start even new clean ubuntu/precise container with
lxc default veth config: dhclient does not receive reply, container does not
display login prompt.

If the static ip4 address is set in container configuration file then
networking works fine, ssh enters session, but anyway dhclient fails to
obtain/renew.

I have tried to run container "unconfined", and even disabled any apparmor
related checks via 'aa-disable' but still no success.

CGroups configured by their defaults from precise and are in their place -
/sys/fs/... with lxc subgroups.

Could you some help, please?