[Lxc-users] new containers doesn't start well after fresh creation.

Stefan Schlesinger sts at ono.at
Tue Jul 3 12:13:54 UTC 2012

Hello,

yesterday we did some testing of LXC on wheezy as well and got the
same results.
Seems like the necessary device nodes aren't created (/dev/tty*)
and /etc/inittab needs to be modified.

Example:

	c1:2345:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty1 linux

We also found other bugs and needed enhancements, which we are going
to report.

Debian/Testing is already in a soft-freeze since Sunday and we should
make sure to test and report bugs ASAP!

Regards, Stefan.