[Lxc-users] LXC and IPv6 Launch day (June 6th, 2012.)

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Thu Jan 19 02:34:43 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-01-18 at 12:36 -0800, István Király - LaKing wrote:
> I know this is not the developer list, but I would like to know if we
> will reach a stabile LXC 1.0 by June 6th, when IPv6 should launch.

I don't understand the relationship (other than the numbers).  IPv6
works great for me with LXC (bridged adapters).  Couldn't get macvlan to
work but macvlan was borked along several vectors last time I tried it.
Something you're having problems with?

> And I really would like to get lxc working on fedora ... by then,
> maybe on F17?

Huh?  Working fine for me on F13, F14, and F15 (F15 and systemd are a
PITA but that's more the fact that systemd is a PITA).  Haven't tried
F16 yet.  F15 host works for me but F15 guest was a pain.  Suppose to be
working now but I've been too lazy to retest.  :-P

Can you be more specific about what you are looking for and what your
criterion is for "working"?

> Greetings from Hungary

Cool...  Was there in Budapest (mostly on Buda side of the river) years
ago.  Lovely, lovely.  Didn't get out in the countryside nearly as much
as I would have liked.  Cheers from the States!

> LaKing at D250.hu
> D250 Laboratories
> www.D250.hu

Regards,