[Lxc-users] Cgroup man pages or other sources of information

Nelson Pascoal nelsonp at pressercore.com
Sun Jan 8 07:36:50 UTC 2012

Hi

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but I was wondering if
there was any sort of documentation around the different options available
within cgroup?

Some of the values are pretty self-explanatory up to a point, but some
other values (and their correct usage) are bit vague. If there is no real
docs. on this, should I just go ahead and ask on this mailing list? I was
thinking of documenting the cgroup info on our website blog anyway, I am
sure this info would be useful to other lxc users.

--
Regards
Nelson Pascoal