[Lxc-users] Progress Linux upgrade

Daniel Baumann daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Fri Jan 6 20:47:06 UTC 2012

On 01/06/2012 09:12 PM, Whit Blauvelt wrote:
> Even doing that, it still doesn't offer to update lxc. So this is not an
> effective way to get from 0.7.2 to 0.7.5. I've no doubt with the right
> invocation this can work. But trying to achieve that is becoming far more
> trouble than just building from source.

no offence and no hard feelings, but you seem to lack very basic debian
knowledge, and in order to give you instruction spelled out for each and
everything, i would need to know your existing configuration.

what does 'apt-cache policy lxc' and 'apt-cache policy
linux-image-2.6-$whatever' (where you replace $whatever with the
appropriate name for your target machines kernel string) say?

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/