[Lxc-users] lxc-console on Debian Squeeze - buggy?

Daniel Baumann daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Fri Jan 6 18:53:54 UTC 2012

On 01/06/2012 06:37 PM, Whit Blauvelt wrote:
> So if I stay with squeeze's 2.6.32-5-amd64 and my
> current 3-bridge setup I'm inviting disaster, right?

as far as i know, and what my experience with all our (very
heterogenous) amd64 and i386 hardware at work is, yes (though we use
exactely 2 bridges at work, not 3, but i don't think it's going to make
a difference).

however, please try it and let me know. if you're affected, you find out
right after a few minutes of concurrent traffic on them.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/