[Lxc-users] LXC and kernel 3.2..

Kristian Kirilov d3v1ous at d3v1ous.info
Mon Feb 13 06:45:58 UTC 2012

> On 02/12/2012 09:24 PM, Kristian Kirilov wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> im looking for lxc patch to correct LXC issues with namespaces detecting
>> in 3... kernel.
>> I maked some tests with LXC lxc-0.7.5.tar.gz and kernel
>> linux-3.2.5.tar.bz2. Everything is ok but namespaces checking in
>> lxc-checkconfig is shown as "missing". I think this is "bug" because i
>> can
>> start containers and everything works fine.
>
> Did you make lxc-checkconfig to point to your custem kernel config file ?
>
> with CONFIG=<config> lxc-checkconfig
>
>      -- Daniel

lxc-checkconfig found the right config file of my custom build kernel.

root at botor:~# uname -r
3.2.5-lxc
root at botor:~# /usr/bin/lxc-checkconfig
Kernel config /proc/config.gz not found, looking in other places...
Found kernel config file /boot/config-3.2.5-lxc

result is same when i try with

root at botor:~# CONFIG=/boot/config-3.2.5-lxc /usr/bin/lxc-checkconfig