[Lxc-users] lxc centos5 container on squeeze host

Decor Cristophe decor at supagro.inra.fr
Wed Feb 8 16:40:25 UTC 2012

hello,

i'm very found of LXC and the ability to create a lot of containers.
I've no problem creating squeeze container on squeeze lxc host.
But i try these days to create a centos5.5 container (on debian squeeze
host) following
tutorials like this one :
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/opensource/how-to-create-lxc-system-containers-to-isolate-services/1299

I understand that the only way to enter to the container is ssh.
Centos5.5 container seems to work : i can reach the httpd server BUT i can't
enter trough ssh directly. Logs in the file /var/log/secure say it's ok
(sshd[332]: pam_unix(sshd:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0))
But i'm still waiting for the shell after entering the password...
And when i enter command : lxc-console -n centos55      from host lxc,
i'm entering to the console with the same user root
always waiting from the previous ssh... (enough clear ??)
Is it normal behaviour or maybe i'm wrong with something ?

thanks for help.

regards

Cristophe